Thursday, December 9, 2010

Family Name Gift

A friend of mine recently posted a picture of a established family sign that she received as a gift from a friend. I absolutely loved it and wanted one for my home. I've decided that it is going to be my husbands Christmas present and possibly my friends wedding gifts in the future.
So if you are getting married or have a friend getting married, consider getting one or giving a family sign to them. If you are not sure which one they would like, make them a gift card describing the item and letting them know that when they get back from their honeymoon they can pick one out and you will pay for it.


The Courtier - Custom Personalized Family Name Wood Sign

I think this one is my favorite!
The Courtier - Custom Personalized Family Name Wood Sign
from FarmHouseWoodCraft 




Family Name Sign CUSTOM MADE Personalized Wedding Gift
Family Name Sign Custom Madefrom RomanticPlanet $32.95



from FarmHouseWoodCraft $28



7x20 Carved Personalized Family Name Sign Custom Made Just for you. Makes a great wedding or anniversary gift


I think the hardest part will be deciding what sign to get!

Images via Etsy sellers

No comments:

Post a Comment