Monday, November 15, 2010

Top 10 Wedding Dresses under $500

Here are my top 10 Wedding Dress all under $500. As long as you don't need a designer name, you can most likely get your dream dress without spending a fortune!

#10 Destinations by Mon Cheri style 29123

This sophisticated dress is made out of lace and tulle


#9 Davids Bridal style T9168

This dress is a ballgown! Dont ever let anyone tell you that you cant get a ballgown for a low price.


#8 Davids Bridal style V9497

I love the back of this chiffon dress


#7 Destinations by Maggie Sottero style VD9706

This chiffon dress is perfect for a beach wedding. And I love the neck!




#6 Destinations- Marys Bridal Informals style 2175 

I love how this Aline fits the body. 

check back next Monday for my top 5 favorite wedding dresses under $500

Images via Brides.com

No comments:

Post a Comment