Friday, November 19, 2010

DIY Friday: Ribbon Save the Date

When I look at all the different DIYs out there for brides, I have no idea how I would narrow it down if I could do it all over again. There are so many cute and creative ideas that it is hard to just choose one save the date, ceremony booklet, and menu card. Jennifer is one of my favorite DIY brides. Her save the date was inspired by a Martha Stewart Weddings DIY and she personalized it to fit her wedding.

Jennifer's blog post on her save the date

I love the ribbon attaching the numbers and how your guests pull the date out of the envelope.
Below is a picture and link to Martha Stewart's Ribbon Save the Date.
You can tie in all the colors of your wedding with these.
 All you need is paper, ribbon, envelopes and friends to help you do this cute save the date.


Image 1 via Jennifers Blog
Image 2 via Martha Stewart Weddings

2 comments: